Friday, September 21, 2012

So much for Southern Hospitality

        I know many have heard of southern hospitality and being from the south my self I have seen and applied such a thing, however today I was out doing my photography thing. ( I'm an aspiring freelance photographer see my page) I came along the road and saw a beautiful old barn that had a look i was searching for, and it looked like the owner was in the yard so I thought "I'll stop and asking if I can get some shots of his barn." So I did.
          The response I received caused me to retreat to the public road quickly and I quote. "Hell no you ain't takin any pictures around here, now get off my property." I quickly jumped back in my old truck and high tailed it out of the man's driveway.

    Now this barn was leaning to one side and covered in cudzu so I could not for the life of me figure out why he would react so, but i know enough about redneck old men like me , we carry guns, and I wasn't about to hang around to see if his was bigger than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment