Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Who Am I? WHo Are you?

         I just realized that I started this blog without telling anything about myself. I will rectify that now; My name is Christopher Lee Jones, born October 31,1966 in the town of New Bern, North Carolina U.S.A.I have been married twice once for six years and presently for twenty years. I have three sons two step-daughters, and three grandchildren. I am an American Agnostic mutt (English/Irish/German/Native American) who lives in the bible belt of the south.
      Let's just say, I have not always been excepted by my family,friends,community,etc. I am open-minded but also a very critical thinker, as I analyze everything until I have all the facts that I can gather and only then do I make a decision. Once I do I will defend my position until convinced otherwise.
        In my life I have had many jobs as I dropped out of high school and went into construction at a young age and worked my way up to running million dollar jobs as a general foreman with crew sometimes over 300 people under my supervision. After seven back and neck surgeries due to over work and degenerative disk, I returned to school and got a associates degree in general education and auto cad certifications to try to continue working but to no avail, I was forced to go on disability.
    I now have time to ponder the things that at one time I was too busy to consider, and that is why I started this blog.
     I would like all who wish to contribute to the discussions posted here to feel free because, a lot of these post will be an effort for me to understand our world. To the folks who decide to post only messages of hate you will be blocked, but that at this time is the only reason I will sensor this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment